Skip to content
MON-SAT 9AM-5PM SUNDAY 11PM-3PM CLOSED PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
Hydrotray Double 10" Module
Hydrotray Single 12" Module - Black
Hydrotray Single 12" Module - Green
Hydropak Starter Kit
8 Pot Kit
Intermediate (20 pot) Kit
Window Box Kit
Smart Pump Set
Twin Wall Planters
Mini Twin Wall
Twin Wall planter
Hydroponics Made Easy - by Jim Fah
Hanging Basket Rings
Root Control Mats
10" Pot Marix
12" Pot Marix
6" Pot Marix
CapPlus Table Marix
12" tray insert
Taps, Joints, Filters and Misc
Window Box Hook On Brackets
Size: 180mm x 100mm x 70mm
Weight: Approx. 150 gms
The Smart-valve box is a casing that allows you to locate the Smart-valve in any tray to regulate the water level for your own tray setups. Now you can benefit from the versatility of a wet-dry cycle in any tray and pot configuration you like.
Features of the Smart-valve box;
- Smart-valve is encased to reduce debris from potentially fouling the operation of the valve.
- Root control mesh at the base of the box allows water to flow in and out, whilst limiting root intrusion to the Smart-valve.
- suitable for use with the regular Smart-valve or Mini Smart-valve (note Mini requires an adaptor - please specify when ordering)
- Simply place the box in it's location and place a weight over the top to secure in place and let the Smart-valve deliver plant driven feeding and watering!
Click on the pictures to see practical solutions when using the Smart-valve box - in these examples, large trays are serviced by a single Smart-valve box delivering wet-dry sub-irrigation to ornamentals in multiple large pots and grow bags.
* Note Smart-valve as pictured not included - price includes box and root mesh only.
Smart-valve MK2 bottom float replacement Silicon
Smart-valve replacement Silicon
Share your knowledge of this product.
Be the first to write a review »